The benefits of Gel over conventional petroleum products or firewood are :
- The fuel is a gel & therefore does not spill like liquid fuels eg paraffin
- Water can be used on spilt gel to put the fire out (the gel can then be scrapped up & reused)
- The gel is non flare, non explosive, non splash, non toxic
- Stoves are exceptionally stable
- The gel burns clean & odourless – only very low CO2 emissions & water vapour are emitted.
- It can be used indoors & near children & pets as it does not pollute (paraffin is poisonous & can cause asthma etc)
- No black soot or smoke is emitted, pots & pans stay clean
- Food is not tainted
- Fuel can be extinguished & reused
- Household consumption is approximately 10Lt Gel per month cooking up to 50 meals for a family of 5 depending on the type of meal & size of meal.
- Monthly cooking & lighting costs will be cheaper using Greenheat Stove, Gel & Lamps Stoves are high quality when compared to the average paraffin stove
- The Gel Stove has a Regulator which allows efficient use of Gel ie food can be simmered
- The gel is made from renewable agricultural sources rather than fossil fuels/deforestation
- It burns clean (ie CO2 neutral)
We have two shipping options to any destination in South Africa:
Road Freight Express – Delivery timeframe: 24 to 48 hours within major centres
Road Economy Delivery – Delivery timeframe: 48 to 72 hours within major centres
After adding your product to the shopping cart, click VIEW CART. Click on SHIPPING OPTIONS and update the DESTINATION ADDRESS to calculate shipping cost. Continue to PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Click PLACE ORDER and continue to payment options.
Payment can be done securely through your own online banking profile (FNB, STANDARD BANK, ABSA, NEDBANK, CAPITEC ETC) by using the PayFast option. Credit card payments can also be done through the same PayFast option or by using the PayPal option.