The SunFire Solar Cooker Dish (1.2m) uses the suns energy to slow-cook stews and casseroles and vegetables and rice for four to six people
- Made of mostly recycled material
- Any pot can be used so long as the handles are not plastic although black pots perform better
- Cooking takes about double the amount of time as a conventional oven
- The best time to cook is between 10am and 3pm
- The lower temperatures leave food more nutritious
- Assembly size 65 x 60 x 10 cm weight 10 Kg
- Suitable for households of 4-6 and
- Boils a Litre of water in approximately 12 Minutes
- Power output approx 600 Watts
We have two shipping options to any destination in South Africa:
Road Freight Express – Delivery timeframe: 24 to 48 hours within major centres
Road Economy Delivery – Delivery timeframe: 48 to 72 hours within major centres
After adding your product to the shopping cart, click VIEW CART. Click on SHIPPING OPTIONS and update the DESTINATION ADDRESS to calculate shipping cost. Continue to PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. Click PLACE ORDER and continue to payment options.
Payment can be done securely through your own online banking profile (FNB, STANDARD BANK, ABSA, NEDBANK, CAPITEC ETC) by using the PayFast option. Credit card payments can also be done through the same PayFast option or by using the PayPal option.